Beautiful, Bay of Fundy

Recently on a brief trip through New Brunswick my husband and I had the opportunity to enjoy the coast including the Bay of Fundy. What a great inspiration. There is nothing like the smell of the salt air and the colours of the sky, sea and, of course those fishing boats. If you're from the east coast or just love the place, here are a few photos I took as we stopped at beaches and shops along the coast. There will definitely be some pieces developing in my studio with that east coast feel.  Sooner rather than later!

These three photos are taken in Caraquet ,
New Brunswick.
The first two are welded metal. Aren't they cute!
          


I purchased one of these at Carvings Garden Art.
I just couldn't resist!
"The Rocks"
Highest tides in the world.


This is the lighthouse at Cape Rage.


Looking for sea glass and shells.

The Bay of Fundy at low tide, but not the lowest!

These boats are goin' nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment