Blue Pots for Newfoundland

Today I opened a kiln load of pots and wrapped them up to bring to Newfoundland.  I leave tomorrow for my island home.  I'll be flying into St. John's tomorrow night. I am always happy to be going home!  And I am always happy to be bringing pottery with me.

So far this summer I have had the opportunity to visit the Maritimes and see whack loads of arts and crafts!!  It was very enjoyable.  Now I am looking forward to spending time in my home province visiting craft shops and studios on the east coast. Wonder what I will find?  So excited!

Meanwhile, here are a few photos of the blue pots as well as some experiments in the works.















1 comment:

  1. Mary Semenick-CoffinAugust 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    Beautiful work Libby! Have a great trip and many sales!!

    ReplyDelete