Blue Skies

Today was a blue sky day. I'm not sure if you know, I LOVE blue sky days! I would guess most of us do. And I'm guessing that only a farmer that hasn't seen rain would love any other kind!

My blue sky day was a very productive one and usually are. A walk in the fresh fall air with Molly, my cocker spaniel, produced a much needed boost of energy.
Energy + blue sky = successful creation :)

After speaking with Shannon at the Craft Council Shop in St. John's, NL I realized that my stock was low and they needed more of my pottery.  This is always a good thing! So I purchased some clay and started to work. Floating Leaf bowls are one of the items I love to make so I started with these. Then mugs and today tea bowls were on the agenda. If you are hoping to pick up some of these they should make their way to St. John's sometime in October.

I am always available for custom orders. Just send me an email or a facebook note and we can get it done!

Have a great blue sky day even if you don't have a blue sky.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment