Christmas items.

It's the time of year that the autumn colours are spectacular! The air is fresh AND cool. It's a great time of year to get outside before the temperatures start to dip and we need an extra layer of clothing.

It's also the time, if not past the time, for artisans everywhere to increase christmas production! It may not interest some to talk about Christmas before Halloween is over but I'm not in that boat! As a matter of fact I think I'm a little off the mark. I have a sale to attend next weekend and I can't believe I'm already behind in my production! Luckily for me it is at a small venue so I believe I will have plenty of product available. Needless to say, I will have to pick up the pace a bit for the next 3 weeks. By the time the middle of November rolls around, the Christmas sales are in full gear and I don't want to stall!

With that said, here are a couple of pictures of items that came straight from the kiln today. I really need to set things up right and get more professional with my picture taking. So please forgive me for dark photos. Hopefully I will get time to take some more photos(and better photos) of the work as it gets fired.



No comments:

Post a Comment